Featured CABHQ Client Interview:
Kevin Pickhardt CEO of Pharos Systems, Inc. —
"... we are being viewed as a leading thinker and an informed leading thinker in this space largely because of the advice the CAB has given to us."
Read the entire interview here
CABHQ elevates the Customer Advisory Board to a strategic-level business tool, offering complete consulting, design, and facilitation services to financial advisors, as well as major corporations and small businesses.
Our CABs are called Client Advisory Boards, Customer Advisory Boards, and Strategic Advisory Boards, depending on our clients'
needs and focus.
By any name, CABs are the best marketing, product development, and strategic planning investment you can make in your business.
As CEO Bruce Peters notes when looking at the benefits to CABHQ clients,
Not only is there a "next level" of customer knowledge that will make your competitors worry that you can see the future, there’s also a proven, though not easy, path. It’s a little like climbing a mountain to seek enlightenment. But instead of hearing “the answer” from a mysterious, all-knowing guru, you listen to many answers from familiar faces—those of your customers. You also receive a bonus the guru won’t provide. You get answers to questions you didn’t even know you had until your customers asked them.
This next level is about more than excellent customer service and effective communication. It's about helping your customers cross a line — so
they are on your side. It's about getting your customers
to work with you in a way that also works for them.
How can CABHQ benefit your business?
- Building stronger, more meaningful ties with your customers
- Gaining critical insights into both the obvious and the below-the-surface problems your customers experience
- Creating customer evangelists by bringing the CAB members into a more intimate relationship with you
- Receiving direct customer feedback on how your services are delivered and how your products, both longstanding and new, are perceived
- Utilizing a sounding board of loyal customers who will provide direct, unfiltered, and frank feedback on new initiatives
- Getting referrals and leads from CAB members (or at least understanding why you aren't)
- Allowing senior management to get face-time with a number of clients at once — not otherwise readily available with everyone's busy schedules
Our CAB program is designed to meet the unique needs of your organization and to elevate the customer dialogue to the level of a core competency. Our mission, combined with yours, is to make your relationship with your customers your true sustainable competitive advantage. We have developed a proven Six-Step Process to insure achievement of these results, and we track those results through our innovative Client Success Index.